- Loading stock data...
We originate deal flow from a wide range of sources and have contacts around the world who introduce us to companies that are looking for funding. A lot of the opportunities presented to us do not come from the traditional sources and hence we originate a lot of fresh and unique deal flow. We originate deals for our platform and also for other asset managers and fund managers.
Once a company approaches us to assist with their fund-raising, we have an assessment process that is designed to ensure that only the best opportunities reach our platform.
For a company to be successfully listed onto our platform they have to meet our dual criteria for both commercial viability and for the Impact they make.
we believe in what we do and we only work with companies where the founders believe passionately in what they do.
actions speak louder than words and we work with companies whose activities address a current and pressing problem or issue.
looking for companies whose technology or processes will transform and disrupt existing practices.
Our commercial due diligence process is as rigorous as you would expect and we provide access to most of this information to prospective investors, subject to an appropriate non-disclosure agreement where required. Even though we collect and assess background information, financial projections, business plans, feasibility studies etc we still have three old fashioned golden rules that we follow:
- The Directors and management team must be trustworthy, knowledgeable and above all must be passionate and driven about their business, the sector they operate in and the positive benefits of their product or service.
- There must always be a clear need for the products or services being offered and they must address an environmental problem or social issue.
- There needs to be a clear path to revenue and profitability. For smaller companies such as start-ups and those raising series A funding this is often the main reason why they do not meet our criteria.
Understanding the impact that an organisation makes it central to our investment offerings. All the organisations we work with have a clear commitment to addressing at least one of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through their activities. There are different ways to measure the impact being made and we work with the companies on our platform to develop an appropriate framework to assess, measure and record the outcomes of their activities.
- The main activities of the company, whether it is goods or services, must directly address at least one of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and our platform highlights this for potential investors.
- We encourage and assist where required all the companies we work with to assess, measure and record the impact they are making. Investors can then asses the returns they are generating from both a financial and sustainability perspective.
- We offer an ESG and Sustainability report service to companies where we assess the ESG within the organisation and look at the impact being made in relation to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
we work closely with all the companies on our platform gaining a deep understanding of each business and encourage investors to do the same.
considering both the intended and unintended consequences of each action to ensure that genuine Impact is being made. What would the consequences be if this company was or was not successful?
get in touch today
For more information on our services or how we can help you, please contact us using the details below or by filling out the contact form. We will get back to you in due course.
61 Mosley St
0161 531 3219