- Loading stock data...
Impact and Invest was founded in 2019 and we are based in Manchester, England.
In 2019 our vision was twofold:
Firstly to provide ‘Impact’ investment opportunities to people who wanted to invest in a sustainable manner and who wanted investment opportunities that had a clear social or environmental focus. Secondly to support companies that have good ESG, are sustainable in their practices and are trying to make a positive Impact on the environment or society.
Our platform opened in 2020, just before the first Covid lockdown and since then we have adapted our business model to reflect the changed world which we live in.
We have extended our vision and our focus to originate deals for institutions, fund managers and family offices. We have also extended the range of support services we can offer to the companies that we work with and we collate more data about the impact of their activities.
Although we are only a small team, we have a network of associates and consultants, experts in their fields, that we can call upon as needed to assist us in key areas.
Our network of associates and consultants is extensive. However our key advisers are:
- Prof Christian Kumar. Med-tech devices and diagnostics. Professor of Innovation.
- Dr Richard Korn Ph.D. Patent Attorney. Expert in drafting and prosecuting patent applications for complex medical and biotechnology inventions and has coordinated the management of large worldwide patent portfolios.
- Jonny Wineberg. Not for profit and social enterprises. Consultant for the Voluntary, Community & Faith Sectors.
- David Derbyshire. Fund structures, marketing and distribution.
- Beata Dunn. Legal, regulatory, advisory and consulting corporate finance services focussed on sustainability, impact and responsible investments. A British Council Scholar, Georgetown Law Masters graduate, dual qualified lawyer (solicitor, England & Wales, advokat, Slovakia).
- Tony Taccone. A Chartered Accountant (Ernst & Young, London 1992) with 28 years financial, operational, commercial and online digital experience in the UK, Europe and Asia predominantly gained within the B2C / B2B leisure, retail and financial services sectors.
Meet The Team
Jeremy Korn, Founder and CEO
I have more than 30 years’ experience working in financial services at board level. For many years I gave private client investment advice to HNW and expat investors, building an asset base of nearly £100m under management. I have also acted as a compliance officer for an FCA regulated firm ensuring that regulatory standards were maintained at all times.
My first experience within the Impact sector arose when I provided investment readiness advice for social enterprises working with Big Society Capital via Big Potential.
Before founding Impact and Invest I successfully fund-raised for a number of businesses in the UK, in sectors that I wasn’t keen to support. This led to making the decision to only work with companies whose activities I positively support.
I am now solely focused on working with sustainable companies and Impact and Invest was born out of my desire to play my small part in tackling the problems that the world faces.
Anthony Reeves, Head of Investor Relations
I started my career in Financial Services in 1988 and have held a number of high-level positions. This includes 15 years as a Senior Partner at the J. Rothschild Partnership where my focus was predominantly providing “wealth management advice” for Entrepreneurs and Surgeons.
For the last several years as Director and Founder of Aimhub.co.uk I have concentrated purely on HNW and Sophisticated investors looking for diversity in their investment portfolios via access to the AIM market. A such I have built considerable expertise in this sector.
I have known Jeremy for over 30 years and when he approached me to work with him at Impact and Invest I welcomed the opportunity to work within the ‘Impact’ sector. The world faces various environmental and social challenges and the companies that successfully address these issues are more likely to be successful and of course, provide opportunities where investors can be proud of the work they are supporting.
get in touch today
For more information on our services or how we can help you, please contact us using the details below or by filling out the contact form. We will get back to you in due course.
61 Mosley St
0161 531 3219